Razer and A Bathing Ape (BAPE) officially announced their first collection of products with prices and release dates to boot. This will be a cross-brand sort of situation, with limited edition BAPE x Razer products aplenty. T-shirts, hoodie, a backpack, Opus, Goliathus V2 Speed and DeathAdder V2 are the first part of this collection. The A GAMING APE Series was a partnership.
Razer has just joined BAPE in developing in December 2020 a limited edition of its products. The first collection of products seem to be priced relatively equally – plus a handful of additional 10 bills. For example the Razer x *A Bathing Ape® DeathAdder V2 costs around $90 instead of a regular iteration (non-Bape) of $70.
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® DeathAdder V2: $89.99 USD / €99.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Goliathus V2 Speed: $39.99 USD / €49.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Opus: $299.99 USD / €299.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Rogue 15-inch Backpack: $179.99 USD / €199.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Full Zip Hoodie: $385 USD / €385
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Camo Team Tee: $179 USD / €179
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Black Tee: $115 USD / €115
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® White Tee: $115 USD / €115
If you have not previously seen a BAPE shirt or any other BAPE product, know the price is not unexpected. A t-shirt from this streetwear company is common for a hundred dollars or more.
Razer’s rise and a BAPE team-up goes together. When Razer passed from only the game to the games-brand, the cross-branding of complimentary products just took some time. Since its debut in 1998, Razer has been developing a culte. Since 1993, BAPE has cultivated a culte.
Upon this initial launch you can see each of the Peripherals included. Below is the various pieces of clothing, which will be published concurrently.
Read more; How Audi Sport lauches e-tron FE07 Formula E racing car
The more you think about the case, the more you wonder about the prior occurrence of this kind of teamwork. This is not a special kind of collaboration through the fingers.