Razer and A Bathing Ape (BAPE) officially announced their first collection of products with prices and release dates to boot. This will be a cross-brand sort of situation, with limited edition BAPE x Razer products aplenty. T-shirts, hoodie, a backpack, Opus, Goliathus V2 Speed and DeathAdder V2 are the first part of this collection. The A GAMING APE Series was a partnership.
Razer has just joined BAPE in developing in December 2020 a limited edition of its products. The first collection of products seem to be priced relatively equally – plus a handful of additional 10 bills. For example the Razer x *A Bathing Ape® DeathAdder V2 costs around $90 instead of a regular iteration (non-Bape) of $70.
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® DeathAdder V2: $89.99 USD / €99.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Goliathus V2 Speed: $39.99 USD / €49.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Opus: $299.99 USD / €299.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Rogue 15-inch Backpack: $179.99 USD / €199.99
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Full Zip Hoodie: $385 USD / €385
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Camo Team Tee: $179 USD / €179
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Black Tee: $115 USD / €115
• Razer x *A Bathing Ape® White Tee: $115 USD / €115
If you have not previously seen a BAPE shirt or any other BAPE product, know the price is not unexpected. A t-shirt from this streetwear company is common for a hundred dollars or more.
Razer’s rise and a BAPE team-up goes together. When Razer passed from only the game to the games-brand, the cross-branding of complimentary products just took some time. Since its debut in 1998, Razer has been developing a culte. Since 1993, BAPE has cultivated a culte.
Upon this initial launch you can see each of the Peripherals included. Below is the various pieces of clothing, which will be published concurrently.
The more you think about the case, the more you wonder about the prior occurrence of this kind of teamwork. This is not a special kind of collaboration through the fingers.